Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Flower cupcake Tutorial





Supplies you will need; Small Marshmallows, Scissors, Colored Sprinkles (sanding sugar), Frosted Cupcake & Edible Pearls. 


The sprinkles do not need to be right next to each other if you're doing single color petals. This is just to get the multi-colored petal. 



Cut the marshmallow diagonally.




Place the sticky side in the middle of both colors. 




You'll be placing the longer side down on the cupcake. 


Place the petals on the edge of the cupcake, pressing against the liner. 


Put the petals around the cupcake. 


You'll repeat the process again for the inner circle of petals. I like using the 'runt' marshmallows! They make smaller petals than the ones on the outside circle. :) 



The frosting hasn't crusted by this point so I just dump the pearls on there. I also press them down a little bit so they spread out & fill the space. (below) 


Flip the cupcake over so all the pearls that aren't stuck to the frosting, fall off. 


BOOM! 




 This was my first tutorial so I hope I did it right! If anyone has any questions.. feel free to post them below in the comment section! Thank you for looking! 



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try this! Your tute was easy to follow and the pics were great too. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that my first tutorial didn't suck lol You're totally welcome! :)

      Delete